CHANGYU Quick Antibody is a proprietary novel adjuvant designed specifically for the preparation of monoclonal as well as polyclonal antibodies in mice. Compared with the conventional Freund’s adjuvant, it has the unique features
- Fewer immunizations;
- Less antigen dosage;
- Quick antibody induction;
- Higher antibody titers;
- Higher antibody affinity;
- No destruction of natural antigen conformation;
- No epitope competition from other proteins;
- Easy to use;
- CHANGYU QuickAntibody can achieve an antigen-sparing effect through fewer immunizations (only two injections) and less antigen dosage per injection. Recommended antigen dosage is (1) 5~50μg (5-50μg for mouse, 20-50μg for rabbit) per injection for low immunogenic antigens such as recombinant subunit proteins or peptide-carrier conjugates; (2) 1~10μg (1-5μg for mouse, 5-10μg for rabbit) per injection for high immunogenic antigens such as inactivated viruses or recombinant virus-like particles.
- CHANGYU QuickAntibody can induce a quick immune response, generating high titers as well as a high affinity of antibodies. Whatever is used for monoclonal as well as polyclonal antibody preparation, requires only two immunizations within 3 weeks, and high titers of antibodies with ELISA titers (Cutoff=0.1000) up to 1:10000~1:10000000 could be elicited in the fifth week.
- In contrast to Freund’s adjuvant, CHANGYU QuickAntibody doesn’t destroy natural antigen conformation, which facilitates the generation of monoclonal antibodies against conformational epitopes.
- In contrast, to complete Freund’s adjuvant, CHANGYU QuickAntibody doesn’t have protein antigens, which eliminates the epitope competition from adjuvant-derived proteins.
- In contrast to the tedious emulsification required by Freund’s adjuvant, CHANGYU QuickAntibody is provided as a ready-to-use solution that can be easily mixed with any antigen before animal immunization.
- In contrast to the tedious foot-pad or intra-spleen immunization usually used in monoclonal antibody protocols, CHANGYU QuickAntibody can be conveniently used through intra-muscular injection.
- CHANGYU QuickAntibody is most useful in preparing murine polyclonal antibodies. In contrast to conventional rabbit polyclonal antibody preparation, which is usually provided by companies as customer service, with CHANGYU QuickAntibody any laboratory can easily generate 1ml of high-quality murine polyclonal antibodies within 5 weeks by simply immunizing 5 mice. (Note: 1 ml of high-quality murine polyclonal antibodies should fulfil most experimental requirements.)
- CHANGYU QuickAntibody is shipped at ambient temperature and stored at 2-8ºC (Do not freeze!).
The adjuvant is stable for up to 18 months at 2-8ºC.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.