QuickAntibody is a proprietary novel adjuvant designed specifically for the preparation of monoclonal as well as polyclonal antibodies in mice. Compared with the conventional Freund’s adjuvant, it has the unique features
- Fewer immunizations;
- Less antigen dosage;
- Quick antibody induction;
- Higher antibody titers;
- Higher antibody affinity;
- No destroy of natural antigen conformation;
- No epitope competition from other proteins;
- Easy to use;
- CHANGYU QuickAntibody can achieve antigen-sparing effect through fewer immunizations (only two injections) and less antigen dosage per injection. Recommended antigen dosage is: (1) 5~50μg (5-50μg for mouse, 20-50μg for rabbit) per injection for low immunogenic antigens such as recombinant subunit proteins or peptide-carrier conjugates; (2) 1~10μg (1-5μg for mouse, 5-10μg for rabbit) per injection for high immunogenic antigens such as inactivated viruses or recombinant virus-like particles.
- CHANGYU QuickAntibody can induce a quick immune response, generating high titers as well as high affinity of antibodies. Whatever used for monoclonal as well as polyclonal antibody preparation, it requires only two immunizations within 3 weeks, and high titers of antibodies with ELISA titers (Cutoff=0.1000) up to 1:10000~1:10000000 could be elicited in the fifth week.
- In contrast to Freund’s adjuvant, CHANGYU QuickAntibody doesn’t destroy natural antigen conformation, which facilitates the generation of monoclonal antibodies against conformational epitopes.
- In contrast to complete Freund’s adjuvant, CHANGYU QuickAntibody doesn’t have protein antigens, which eliminates the epitope competition from adjuvant-derived proteins.
- In contrast to the tedious emulsification required by Freund’s adjuvant, CHANGYU QuickAntibody is provided as a ready-to-use solution that can be easily mixed with any antigen before animal immunization.
- In contrast to the tedious foot-pad or intra-spleen immunization usually used in monoclonal antibody protocols, CHANGYU QuickAntibody can be conveniently used through intra-muscular injection.
- CHANGYU QuickAntibody is most useful in preparing murine polyclonal antibodies. In contrast to conventional rabbit polyclonal antibody preparation, which is usually provided by companies as customer-service, with CHANGYU QuickAntibody any laboratory can easily generate 1ml of high quality murine polyclonal antibodies within 5 weeks by simply immunizing 5 mice. (Note: 1ml of high quality murine polyclonal antibodies should fulfill most experimental requirements.)
- CHANGYU QuickAntibody is shipped at ambient temperature and stored at 2-8ºC (Do not freeze!).
The adjuvant is stable for up to 18 months at 2-8ºC.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know: email@example.com, thanks.