Kit Contents and Storage
|Kit Contents||Storage||50 Preps (CYRN53)|
|Lysis Buffer CLB||RT||50 ml|
|Lysis Buffer RLT Plus||RT||25 ml|
|Buffer RW1||RT||40 ml|
|Wash Buffer RW||RT||10 ml
Add indicated ethanol before first use
|RNase-free H2O||RT||10 ml|
|Genomic DNA Elimination Columns||RT||50|
|RNA Bind Columns||RT||50|
All reagents, when store at indicated temperature, are stable for 9 months.
- Inappropriate storage at low temperatures (4 ℃ or -20 ℃) will lead to precipitate, which will affect the reagents effect. Therefore, transportation and storage should be at room temperature (15 ℃ -25 ℃).
- The solution should be promptly covered tightly after use to avoid the reagents being exposed to the air for a long time.
The innovative CHANGYU plus plant system is ideal for rapidly purifying total RNA from plants (including complex plants). The unique genomic DNA elimination columns effectively remove genomic DNA from RNA samples. The whole process is phenol/chloroform-free. The unique lysis buffer immediately lyses biological samples and inactivates RNase and DNase. The lysate containing RNA/DNA is then passed through a genomic DNA elimination column, where genomic DNA binds to the column membrane, and RNA is eluted from the DNA elimination column. Ethanol is added to the flow-through to provide appropriate binding conditions for RNA, and RNA selectively binds to the silica membrane of the RNA column in the high-salt buffer. RNA is purified through a series of wash-spin steps to remove protein followed by elution of RNA from silica-membrane with RNase-free H2O.
- Security: no phenol and chloroform, no ethanol precipitation and other steps.
- Simplicity: Single sample operation is generally able to be completed in 30 minutes.
- Originality: Exclusively developed genomic DNA removal column technology to remove gDNA residues effectively. The obtained RNA generally does not require DNase digestion and can be used for reverse transcription, real-time PCR and other experiments directly.
- Versatility: The kit can be used to extract, complex plants such as Chinese herbal medicines: Dendrobium, Salvia, Saussurea, and Ginseng; complex starch seeds such as rice, wheat and corn seeds; complex fruits such as grape, blueberry, strawberry and watermelon,
- Purity: Multiple-column washing ensures high purity. Typical OD260/OD280 ratios range from 2.0 to 2.2 with no DNA contamination.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know: email@example.com, thanks.